Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Review: THE ACCOMMODATOR



Appearance:  Undeniably hilarious.  I challenge anyone to stick a dildo on your chin and not giggle.  Go on.  Try it.  Can't do it, can you?  I sure couldn't.  I looked at it and laughed.  I tried it on... and laughed.  I stuck it on my forehead and proclaimed myself The Dildocorn.  And laughed.  

I feel I should add, though, that the dildo itself is quite lovely.  We got the black version, and there are few things sexier than black latex.  It starts out dull but we've discovered that with some use it develops a lovely shine.  And using your vagina to shine your latex?  That's pretty hot.

Size & Shape:  It's pretty substantial.  Not too big, but you'll definitely want to warm up a bit before you try and use it. As far as the shape goes, it doesn't look all that exciting.  It's totally smooth, but it does have a subtle curve that feels pretty freakin' fantastic in use.

Materials:  Latex.  I was already a huge fan of latex garments, but this is the first latex toy I've tried, and I have to say, I think I'm hooked.  It's a great material for a toy, since it has a nice balance between firmness and flexibility.  The only downside - and it's not really downside for me, personally - is that you may need a bit of extra lubrication for things to be totally comfortable.  

Function:  To be perfectly honest, I was a bit hesitant to try this thing as it is intended to be used.  It just looked like it would be so awkward.  It was a good concept, but I just couldn't imagine it working that well.  So the first few times we played with it, we used it just like any other dildo.  And it was great.  

But I couldn't write this review without trying it properly at least once.  So I found my spirit of adventure, gathered myself, and stuck it on my head.  We both laughed hysterically, and got a bit distracted as we started plotting a webshow in which I would discuss very serious matters while wearing a zentai suit and my chindick (which I still think is a pretty fantastic idea).  But eventually, we steered things back into serious, sexy territory, and I... dove in, so to speak.  

In truth, it took a bit of maneuvering and fiddling to get things right.  Steering a chindick is a bit of a challenge.  That being said however, once it was in place, it quickly became quite apparent just how wrong we had been about this contraption.  

It actually works really, really well.  Miss K quite obviously enjoyed herself thoroughly, and I had plenty of fun as well.  Having the dildo there to help out made it easier to relax and enjoy myself, whereas I usually feel like I'm not quite doing enough and I need to find a way to ramp things up a bit.  

I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but what it may lack in form, this thing totally makes up for in function.  Just don't expect to keep a straight face when you're wearing it.

Pros:  Latex - nice looking and cleans up easily; Nice, moderate size; Very pleasant shape;  Makes cunnilingus more enjoyable for both parties

Cons:  Looks ridiculous (though, this could be a pro, depending on how you look at things)

Overall:  It wasn't love at first sight, but The Accommodator really won me over.  If you're looking for something to spice things up, it would be well worth trying out.  Even if you didn't enjoy using it as intended, you'd still have a nice latex dildo.  You can snag it from Cal Exotics for only $26.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...