Monday, July 25, 2011

Review: Cal Exotics Foreplay Ice Chill

Being a big fan of Cal Exotics and their high quality, affordable toys, I was quite excited to become an official Cal Exotics Sexpert.  This means I get a new toy to review every month!  And my first package could not have come at a better time.

It has been one hot month.  Just stepping outside for a few minutes to water the plants or check the mail is enough to leave you feeling roasted.  So when we came home one day after a sweltering round of errand running, in need of a quick way to cool off, I smiled smugly and ran to the freezer.  But I was not seeking popsicles or ice cream sandwiches.  Oh, no.  I had a vibrator in my freezer.

I see that face your making.  I vibrator?  In the freezer?  Really?  

Yep.  Those innovative folks at Cal Exotics have created a whole line of freezable vibes.  They sent me the Foreplay Ice Chill, which consists of a small silicone "handle," a mold, and a bullet vibe.  You fill the mold with water, place the handle on top, and pop the whole thing in the freezer.  Once it's frozen 2-4 hours later, you take it out, peel the mold off, and place the bullet in the hole in the middle of the handle.  And voila!  You have what amounts to a textured, vibrating ice cube.

Preparation is just a wee bit fiddly.  There is a line on the mold show you how much to fill it, but you still have to experiment a bit to get just the right level so that when you put the handle in, the water comes to the top but doesn't overflow.  Once it's frozen the mold peels off easily.  So all I had to do was grab it, peel the mold off, toss it aside, and insert the bullet - all of which took only a minute or two.  

I must confess, I'm a bit of a sadist, so when Miss K. started squealing and squirming when I trailed the ice along her arm, I couldn't wait to have a go at her more sensitive bits.  And I learned two things very quickly.  1) The ice is much too cold to be used for direct clitoral stimulation for any length of time at all, and 2) the vibration through the silicone and ice is barely noticeable.  Just the other day, Miss K. turned things around on me, and I learned something else.  I really underestimated just how cold that ice really is.  Especially on your girly bits.  Brrrrrr!  

Overall, the Foreplay Ice Chill is a nice toy.  It's fun, especially if you enjoy a bit of teasing and torment - which we certainly do.  The ice melts slowly enough that you can have a good bit of fun with it, but quickly enough that you don't get bored before it's gone.  Plus, once the ice is all melted, the bullet can be easily removed from the handle and the fun can continue.  And let me tell you, though it doesn't do much when everything is put together, on its own that bullet is a little powerhouse.  

So if you're in the market for a good bullet vibe and something to spice up your foreplay - or something to keep you from having a heatstroke when it's 90+ degrees and you have no air conditioning - the Foreplay Ice Chill would be a good buy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...