Thursday, May 19, 2011

Progress!

Hi, folks!  KinkMage here again.  If you do any clicking around those lovely little buttons above, you'll notice that several of them still lead to placeholders.  But that shan't be the case much longer!  I've been hard at work on those pages today, and I wanted to give you a quick rundown of precisely what I've added.

Re: Gender - Here you can read about my exploration of gender identity - how I came to realize that I am differently gendered and what I'm doing about it.

Affiliates - Here you'll find links to our affiliate shops.  If you click one of the banners and make a purchase, we get a percentage of the total, which would help us pay our bills, put food on our table, and expand our collection of toys and equipment.  And we'd do a happy little dance.

Links - More of our favorite shops and sites.  We're just getting started on this page, and we'll certainly be adding to it.  If you've got a site you'd like us to link to, just leave a comment here on the blog or email us at mylittleponygrrl[at]gmail[dot]com and we'll consider it!

In the meantime, I better get to work on some offline business.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...